Friday 7 February 2014

Change!! I can feel it!

I'm so sore today!

My legs have hurt for the past 3 days, my core is super tight, and today my shoulders are tender....

But MAN do I feel good today! When I put on my yoga pants they were loose in the hips, my "squat bum" is turning into something other than a "diddly squat" bum (heh. that just came to me! But seriously I've always had a flat a$$) and my arms - I can see my muscles again! HALLELUJAH! 

Let me tell you, I've dreaded my workouts for the past 3 days. I've been tired, dealing with sick kids all week, sore as heck....but I still did it, and I can't even explain how much better I felt after I sweat it out. 

I feel so glad to have gotten off my butt, and pushed through even when I felt like doing nothing but lying on my couch with a book! 

If you're having a tough day today, and you really don't feel like working out this is for you: 



YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment