Thursday 13 February 2014

Feeling discouraged.

How many times am I going to have to get back to this spot before I break the cycle?

You know what cycle I'm talking about......

"I feel so good! I'm happy, I look great" *insert downward spiral here* "what have I done to myself? I feel like crap, discouraged, discouraged, discouraged....." *insert super motivated self loving mode here* 

And so on...

I'm discouraged. I'm sad. I'm disappointed in myself.

I know what I want to do, I know what I need to do - just 6 months ago I was the encouraging one promoting self-love and scolding my clients when they'd spew the self-hate bullshit. 

I feel like I'm making ZERO progress , and today when I had to step on the scale again I just crumbled. I know, I know, I said I wasnt going to do that anymore - but this time I had to for fitness info purposes. 

*deep breath*


I'm breaking the cycle - starting today. No more tears, no more self-hate.    

Only encouraging words from here on out! I KNOW I can do this...I've done it before. 

Now just to keep myself from falling down that *downward spiral* again



No comments:

Post a Comment