Sunday 9 February 2014

Just a harmless cheat night......

Uuuuugh! I'm feelin it BIG TIME. 

We decided to go out last night for Cris' sr. b lacrosse draft, so I figured I'd have some drinks with our friends and enjoy some pub goodies. 

BIG...no...HUGE mistake. 

My poor body. 

After eating so clean and only having a few small glasses of wine in the last while, my body must have thought I was poisoning it. Well, I guess I kinda was.

There's nothing wrong with allowing yourself a treat now and then, don't get me wrong, but this sure taught me a lesson in over endulgence. Nothing's worse than a hangover AND a tummy ache due to all the poor food choices. 

Tomorrow I'm gonna treat my body to a fantastic double workout, and some super clean & delicious eats. 







No comments:

Post a Comment